- Carefully consider the various options available. Vehicle rental is a highly competitive industry, but with the right planning and forward-thinking you can greatly minimise your risk. The old mantra if you fail to prepare, then you prepare to fail could not be more relevant. Its incredibly important that you do your research and so this article is a good starting point! With thorough research, its entirely possible to make good money providing a service that will always be in demand!
- Consider the type of rental operation youll run. The two main types are contract hire (where customers typically businesses, lease vehicles for a set time), or daily hire (where customers typically individuals, hire vehicles for a shorter period of time).
- Amass your fleet. The important consideration here is whether you will outright purchase your fleet (can be costly) or instead lease the vehicles. Initially your fleet doesnt need to be large, but bear in mind that the greater your fleet the greater your earnings. As a guide, always put yourself in your customers shoes your fleet must be well maintained and enjoy a high turnover. Employing your own maintenance staff can work out expensive for new start-ups, so its worth considering making arrangements with a local repair shop.
- Choose the location of your operation. This is a key consideration. Do some research on the type of market in your area and find out as much as you can on your competition. For independent start-ups you will need to develop your USP. National operators like Hertz and Avis can hire vehicles out cheaply, so what can you offer to differentiate yourself and build-up a local customer following? Locations near airports, hotels and train stations are great options. Dont forget to research your location security its not a bad idea to invest in CCTV cameras and alarm systems.
- Have Insurance. Perhaps the most important issue for vehicle rental companies. It goes without saying, but its illegal to trade without some form of fleet insurance. Its worth shopping around to find adequate cover at the best price. Some companies like Tower Gate Insurance offer pay as you go insurance solutions that offer all the benefits of an annual policy, with greater flexibility.
- Manage your day-to-day operation. In the past it was common for an entire operation to be run from massive paper diaries and logbooks. This may work in the immediate short term, but the disadvantages of a manual system far outweigh any positives. Manual systems leave you liable for inefficiency, with lost time and often lost paperwork! It can quickly become confusing what vehicles are due out and in, and managing your invoices is often a nightmare. To boost your efficiency and steer clear from these pitfalls, its vital that you invest in fleet management software.
- Have a website. This is an absolute must if you wish to receive a decent flow of business. The Internet has afforded customers with greater flexibility and most now turn to Google when shopping around for products or services. A website will allow people to do this 24/7, effectively extending your opening hours. The simple fact of the matter, especially for new start-ups wanting to establish themselves, is this: If you dont have a website, potential customers will go with someone who does. Try to avoid the trap of simply posting your contact details with a few prices and then hope for the best. The 21st century customer is impatient and expects to be able to book and pay online when convenient for them. Its therefore important that you fully utilise your website (your shop window) to its maximum potential by having a proper online booking engine. It may seem tempting to opt for some bespoke web-developer work, but this can turn-out very expensive. This route allows you to have a complete web booking system on your existing website in under an hour! All you would need to do is insert a code into your website and thats it! Its easy to set up tariffs and groups. You can set up availability rules which ensure that you never lose control over your vehicle availability. Your customers also receive automatic booking confirmations and email reminders, saving you the hassle.
Sewa mobil Surabaya murah dengan diusung Artha Raya Trans memberikan pelayanan prima. Terlepas dari ketepatan waktu, jasa sewa mobil ini memberikan efektifitas, efisiensi, kenyamanan dan keamanan pengguna. Rutinitas dalam perawatan unit selalu menjadi evaluasi kedepan sehingga kami senantiasa menjadi yang terbaik. Layanan Profesional merupakan layanan yang berorientasi pada kepuasan pelanggan. Kami bekerja dengan profesional dan totalitas penuh untuk melayani kebutuhan pelanggan, baik dalam hal transportasi, maupun informasi hotel, tiket pesawat, wisata kuliner dan tempat wisata.
Sewa Mobil Surabaya Murah Diusung Artha Raya Trans berdiri sejak 2010. Perusahaan Jasa Sewa Mobil Surabaya Ini Senantiasa Memberikan Pelayanan Yang Baik Bagi Pelanggan. Kami Tumbuh Dan Berkembang Seiring Dengan Ketepatan Waktu, Efektifitas, Efisiensi, Kenyamanan Dan Keamanan Pelanggan Sewa Mobil Surabaya.
Dengan Regenerasi Armada Yang Baru Beserta Driver Profesional, Kami Senantiasa Bergerak Maju Dan Berkembang Untuk Memenuhi Kebutuhan Dengan Layanan Yang Prima. Penerapan Terhadap Manajemen Perusahaan Terus Ditumbuhkembangkan Agar Kami Tetap Menjadi Yang Terbaik.
Dukungan Customer Services Kami Memberikan Feedback Atas Keluhan Pelanggan Dengan Cepat, Tanggap Dan Sigap Sehingga Kami Dapat Langsung Mengevaluasi Serta Menanggapi Dengan Baik Dan Tepat.
Sewa mobil Surabaya murahÂ dengan diusung Artha Raya Trans memberikan pelayanan prima. Terlepas dari ketepatan waktu, jasa sewa mobil ini memberikan efektifitas, efisiensi, kenyamanan dan keamanan pengguna.
Â Tujuan: Memprioritaskan Pelayanan Yang Prima. Memberikan Pelayanan Kepada Pelanggan Yang Membutuhkan Privasi, Kenyamanan Dan Keamanan. Terlepas Dari Ketepatan Waktu, Jasa Sewa Mobil Kami Memberikan Efektifitas Dan Efisiensi Pelanggan. Layanan Profesional Berorientasi Kepada Kepuasan Pelanggan.
Kami akan menghormati semua komitmen kepada pelanggan, karyawan dan teamwork. Kami akan melakukan bisnis dengan standar akan kejujuran, kepercayaan, profesionalisme dan perilaku etis. Kami berkomunikasi secara terbuka dan teratur, berbagi apa yang kita ketahui dan ketika pelanggan menginginkan.